Interfit’s new line of professional softboxes comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes in order to fit the specific needs of all photographers. These new modifiers are designed for everyday use in professional studios and were crafted to meet the demands of even the most stringent photographer.
Every Interfit professional softbox features:
- Durable, heat-resistant material, making it suitable for use with any flash, LED, fluorescent or tungsten light source up to 1000w
- Pebbled-Silver Lining, for even, edge-to-edge light throughout the softbox
- UV-Coated diffusers, for more durability and to eliminate magenta color shift
- Velcro diffuser attachments, for an easier and more reliable hold than metal snaps
- 40˚ Honeycomb Grid, for greater control of light spill.
Square softboxes create a symmetrical light pattern on your subject. This evenly-shaped light allows users to precisely direct light onto their subject, creating a more dramatic effect by controlling the light falloff. Square softboxes are ideal for use in close headshots as a main light, but are also commonly used in still-life and in product photography due to the linear catch light.
***Speed Ring required. Sold separately