Interfit’s new line of professional softboxes comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes in order to fit the specific needs of all photographers. These new modifiers are designed for everyday use in professional studios and were crafted to meet the demands of even the most stringent photographer.
Every Interfit professional softbox features:
- Durable, heat-resistant material, making it suitable for use with any flash, LED, fluorescent or tungsten light source up to 1000w
- Pebbled-Silver Lining, for even, edge-to-edge light throughout the softbox
- UV-Coated diffusers, for more durability and to eliminate magenta color shift
- Velcro diffuser attachments, for an easier and more reliable hold than metal snaps
- 40˚ Honeycomb Grid, for greater control of light spill
Strip softboxes create a long, thin column of light that is typically used to create separation between the subject and the background. The long length and narrow width of a strip softbox create a very precise shaft of light that cannot be replicated by any other softbox. Portrait, fashion and beauty photographers use strip softboxes as a hair light or rim light, as the narrow column of light from the strip casts an even light across their subject, separating them from the background, but does not send light across the rest of the frame the same as a square or rectangular softbox would. Still-life and architecture photographers use strip softboxes in order to create long seamless highlights across their subjects.
***Speed Ring required. Sold separately